Thursday, October 9, 2014

You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

Being a 90's kid I was so excited when I found out that the Venga Boys were going to be playing in Lincoln . Pretty much most of my childhood was spent making up dance routines with my sisters to Brittany , Steps , S club 7 and the Venga Boys. Just so happened it was going to be on the sports and societies night. I created the best 90's playlist and literally spent the whole listening to it. I don't even want to know what my housemates thought , it pretty much sounded like a primary school disco coming from my room . Of hockey were going to be out which made the night so much better.And in true hockey style it was pretty eventful. The theme had to obviously be 90's, Pretty much the whole team wore hair scrunchies and chokers .Everything after pre-drinks is a blur and the only memory I have of seeing the Venga Boys is through my snapchat.




















Pigtails make me look about 12







No comments:

Post a Comment